Garrett Park in Montgomery County MD is not a very big town so it doesn’t have a lot of restaurants but the ones it does have are definitely worth a visit.
A Few Options to Include in Your Culinary Adventures:
- Black Market Bistro -Garrett Park’s most famous restaurant, this cozy American bistro is located in a beautiful Victorian house by the train tracks. Black Market Bistro serves up classic dishes like steak frites and pan-seared salmon, refreshing salads and filling sandwiches. You can sit inside or outside on the covered porch.
- Dish and Dram – A cozy neighborhood spot that offers a menu of classic American comfort food with a Southern twist, as well as a variety of craft cocktails.
- La Ferme – A French country restaurant located in Chevy Chase, just a short drive from Garrett Park. They serve classic French dishes like escargot and coq au vin.
- Knowles Station Wine & Co. – Knowles Station offers a broad selection of wines from around the world at a range of price points. But they’re not just a retail wine shop. They encourage you to stay, sip, and savor at their bar and restaurant – offering a selection of made-from-scratch bar snacks, appetizers, salads, sandwiches, and shareable plates for lunch and dinner. Sample from the by-the-glass wine list, or enjoy a local or limited-release draft beer in a welcoming, neighborhood atmosphere
- Continental Pizza – A family owned pizza carry out restaurant in operation since 1967.
- Java Nation – Enjoy a cup of good coffee and a delicious sweet roll in this coffee shop in a small shopping center on Connecticut Avenue.
What’s on the Market for Garrett Park?